• Development and production of evidence to influence responsive policies for the GSM community.
• Lobbying for structural/legislative/policy adjustments to ensure responsive health services for our beneficiaries.
2. SOCIAL & ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
• Amplifying voices to reduce rates of stigma and discrimination.
• Production and sharing lessons that will facilitate to bridge building between GSM and the general population.
• Sensitizing religious, and cultural leaders, legislators and private sector actors to advocate for inclusivity.
3. INSTITUTIONAL STRENGTHENING
• Developing an institutional advocacy strategy that will guide how we conduct our advocacy work.
• Lobbying for policy improvements that will favour the growth of the public benefit/Civil Society Organizations' sector.
As a cross-cutting theme, we will work with different stakeholders that we have to identify barriers to access and a levelized environment for inclusivity for all people including the Gender and Sexual Minorities.